Hi Tom,

My sitemap maps on action requests xy.do, calls flow, and delegates to a view pipeline xy.html.

Using flowscript sendPage(xy.html) I get the original requestURI xy.do via <map:parameter name="requestURI" value="{request:requestURI}" />.

With javaflow I get xy.html, as it should be I suppose…

Is this a bug or a feature J ?

From what I know of FlowScript, sendPage should not perform a client redirect, but redirectTo should. I don't know whether JavaFlow supports a redirectTo and is therefore able to make the same distinction.

To my opinion, a sendPage should not cause a redirect. You might have good reasons to hide (internal?) pipes or they might not even be accessible from outside..

Cheers,
Geert