Rui Alberto wrote:
Hi,

Is that possible switch euro symbol from the right side of the value to
the left?!
Ex: formating 3 euros using i18n returns 3€, but I need to present the
amount in the format €3!

I've created a test class using java.lang.NumberFormat to format a
value, and in fact the returned formated value id 3€!! There is no fixed
rule where to place de € symbol, but the most common adopted place in
the euro community is on the left side.
I know that is possible to use currency-no-unit and place the symbol
myself, but doing that implies doing that in many places! :|

Thanks all all,

I think it depends on the used locale. If e.g. the Austrian locale (de_at) is used, the € symbol comes first.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc