Uli Nitsche wrote:
Hello!

the documentation did not help me with my problem,
so I post it here hoping for help.

I use FlowScript (js) and CForms.

Using cForms' repeater widget a user can add form fields.
After adding a second field, the html input fields look like this:

                <input type="text" title="" value="" id="autoren.0.name"
name="autoren.0.name" size="20">
                <input type="text" title="" value="" id="autoren.1.name"
name="autoren.1.name" size="20">

the numbers between "autoren" and "name" are generated automatically by CForms
(as far as I can see).

My problem now is that I don't know how to get the name values of the "autoren"
as an array and
all of them with just of request.
Using "cocoong.request.get("autoren.0.name") would get a singe author's name.
And if I had a great number
of them this would be somewhat cumbersome.

Isn't there a easy way to achieve this?

Uli,

Check out the form bindings examples that come with Cocoon. There are various ways of binding the repeater to something like an array, and then you can simply loop through the array indices.

Regards,
Tony