First, the layout file looks OK to me. At least, I don't see how it could cause this problem.

However, I'm a little confused. In your first message it sounded like the link was to "portal?pageLabel=dispatcher" and that wasn't working. In this message it sounds like it is supposed to be to "portal?pageLabel=dispatcher" but it is somehow appearing on the "mare" page as "portal?pageLabel=mare" (i.e you don't click on it - just hover over it and see the link). Is this correct? If so, clicking on the link should do nothing. What error do you get?

Unfortunately, javascript is not one of my strong points, but I'll look at it as best I can.

BTW, it is 1am here in California and I won't be able to look at this till sometime tomorrow as I am off to bed.. I'm assuming you are in Europe somewhere so this dialogue could take awhile just for me to understand what is going on.
Ralph

Angelo Immediata wrote:

Hi first of all thanks for your replay; i have attached my
portal-user-anonymous.xml located in the layout directory and my .jx page
I start from page called "Home"; then by using a javascript menu i call the page called "mare"; i call "mare" by using this link in the javascript: insDoc(aux1, gLnk("R", "> Stazioni del mare", "portal?pageLabel=mare"));

then in this label i have the .jx i have attached where i try to call the page called
"dispatcher" but when i pass on the link by the mouse i see that the link is
"portal?pageLabel=mare" and if i click it the coplet goes in error.
Thanls for your help.