Hi,
I am currently using Cocoon 2.1.7 on OS X 10.4.1 and am having a problem with zip archives not decompressing. I never experienced this problem when using OS X 10.3.9/Cocoon 2.1.5 and the code has been unchanged!

I receive the following error message:

'An error has occurred while expanding the file "yourOrder.zip" (Unexpected end of file)'.

The code I am using is as follows (zip.jx):

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<zip:archive

    <zip:entry name="legalnote.rtf" src=""/>
    <zip:entry name="Borderline.mp3" src=""/>
</zip:archive>

The problem lays with the mp3 entry. If I remove that line of code then the zip file is uncompressed successfully. What is the issue here? What encryption method is used by cocoon to zip files??

regards