        gname varchar(20),
        unique (gname)
);

create table user_groups (
        uid integer,
        gid integer,
        primary key (uid,gid),
        foreign key (uid) references user(uid),
        foreign key (gid) references groups(gid)
);

create table media (
        id integer identity primary key,
        image varbinary,
        mimetype varchar(50),
        primary key (id)
);

...to this...

CREATE TABLE users (
  uid int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  name varchar(32) NOT NULL,
  firstname varchar(32) NOT NULL,
  uname varchar(32) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (uid),
  KEY uid (uid),
  INDEX (uid),
) TYPE=InnoDB;

CREATE TABLE groups (
        gid int(11) NOT NULL,
        gname varchar(32),
);

CREATE TABLE user_groups (
        uid int(11) NOT NULL,
        gid int(11),
        PRIMARY KEY (uid,gid),
CONSTRAINT uid_fk FOREIGN KEY(uid) REFERENCES users(uid),
CONSTRAINT gid_fk FOREIGN KEY(gid) REFERENCES groups(gid),
);

create table media (
        id int(11) auto_increment,
        image longblob,
        mimetype varchar(32),
        KEY (id)
);

...and I get this...

org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.output.OutputModule:

="Syntax error or access violation, message from server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'CALL IDENTITY()' at line 1""

Now, given that I have changed all the db connections over to my MySQL in the web.xml and cocoon.xconf, as well as in all the files in the mod-db directory, where is 'CALL IDENTITY()' coming from? What needs to be changed to complete the conversion from HSQLDB to My SQL?

Joe