Mark Lundquist wrote:
On 2005-07-01 14:10:06 -0700, Mike Rowse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I've been trying to pass form POST information from flowscript to the
eXist XQuery generator.
I'm just starting to work with cforms so I may have gotten the whole
point of the flowscript completely upside down. As I understand it,
generally speaking once the cform information has passed the validation
defined in the form definition then ideally flowscript (i.e. the
controller) decides what to do with these values passing them off to the
sitemap and so on. Again I'm just figuring out Cocoon so I may be
completely off the mark.

No, you're spot on :-)

however it became quickly clear that the JX genny is only happy with
well formed XMl docs. I'm just wondering if there is similar simple way
to write values into the xQuery docs.

VelocityGenerator!
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/generation/VelocityGenerator.html
EVERY cocoon generator has to produce a well formed markup. VelocityGenerator is not an exception.

--
Leszek Gawron                                                 MobileBox
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              http://www.mobilebox.pl