Thanks a lot Mark!!! I had seen it before but i forgot i had  changed
some priorities in the xsl generation so this code wasn't executing
at right time!! :S

CarlosN.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Mark Lundquist wrote:

On 2005-06-30 17:35:27 -0700, "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

<...snip>
Has submit-on-change been deprecated or is there problem on some pipeline on my sitemap??

Nope... it hasn't been deprecated. You've probably seen the transform that does does this, in forms-field-styling.xsl:

<xsl:template match="fi:styling/@submit-on-change" mode="styling">
  <xsl:if test=". = 'true'">
    <xsl:attribute name="onchange">forms_submitForm(this)</xsl:attribute>
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

If it works in the 2.1.7 samples, then it works in 2.1.7 (sheepish grin :-), unless there is some bug that you're tickling somehow.

Sorry I don't have a more helpful answer :-/  maybe someone else will...
—ml—