Hello,

i'm trying to integrate Cocoon and eXist XML DB. So far it works fine, i
can edit and save a document through cforms and the bindings, but this
is only working if i make the documents in my collection
world-writable/updatable.

So my question is: where do i specify which user/password is used when
accessing the eXist database (i would like to do this in flow (if
possible) alternatively which configuration file handles this)?

What i basically do is the following (in flow):

---snip---
    var form = new Form("cforms/definition/test_def.xml");
    var bindingURI = "cforms/binding/test_bind.xml";
    form.createBinding(bindingURI);
    var docURI = "xmldb:exist:///db/test/test.xml";
    var document = loadDocument(docURI);
    form.load(document);
    form.showForm("test-display-pipeline");
    form.save(document);
    saveDocument(document, docURI);
---snap---

The functions loadDocument and saveDocument are taken from the samples.

When the document is not writable for everyone i get the following error:
---snip---
org.exist.security.PermissionDeniedException: Document exists and update
is not allowed
        at
org.exist.collections.Collection.checkPermissions(Collection.java:1263)
        at
org.exist.collections.Collection.determineTreeStructure(Collection.java:1099)
        at org.exist.collections.Collection.validate(Collection.java:851)
        at
org.exist.xmldb.LocalCollection.storeXMLResource(LocalCollection.java:589)
---snap---

Christoph