Martynas Jusevicius wrote:
> [...]
> I have my application in a subfolder of Cocoon web root
> (cocoon/build/webapp). How do I set it as the root app (which
> currently shows "Welcome to Apache Cocoon!")? Should I simply copy my
> files to the root folder and edit the main sitemap, or is there a
> [...]

If you like to get rid of Cocoon samples and API docs that would be the
easiest way.

If you like to include your application without breaking the samples you
need to reorganize the main sitemap.xmap. There is an example[1] how to
do that using Tomcat. For using it without Tomcat you would have to
modify it somehow.

[1]<http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/VirtualHostingHostMatcher?highlight=%28hostmatcher%29>
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]