Hi there,

I'm relatively new to using Cocoon and was still getting to grips with some of
the basics.

I have an XSP page and it does its thing just fine. However what I was hoping
to do was to take the generated HTML from the XSP page and then pass it to
another transformer to further process the HTML before serializing to the
client. Is there a transformer that takes an XSP input and generates the code
for the client or is it only performed during serialization?

Thanks,

Gary

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.