Hi people,

I'm currently working on some XForms data client side (I also plan on
integrating Chicoon later) and posting to a Cocoon server. The post works ok (I
tested on a basic xsp request diagnosis page).

The content type seems correct (application/xml) and the post seems to work ok.
Now I've actually got stuck trying to access the body of the post (hopefully an
XML document) and then processing that within the cocoon framework. So I
suppose my question is how do you access the body of a POST request?

Thanks in advance,

Gary

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.