On 28.07.2005 01:16, Andres Taborda wrote:
hello list,
I are generate an document xml and display an part
html + image svg.
my source code have an fragment of svg (<svg>..
</svg>)
the browser display none 0 result. only the content
html (tables, fonts,etc). the image svg not show
the plugins of adobe are install in my browser.

how to find an solution.

You need a browser understanding embedded SVG. Don't know if there is already one. Otherwise the FragmentExtractorGenerator and -Transformer will help you. We had this topic just two days ago, so search in the archives.

Joerg