Hallo. Again.

I'm using JXTemplateGenerator to pass values from the form to the
results page.Here is a bit of code:
     <map:match pattern="*-success-pipeline.jx">
       <map:generate type="jx" src="forms/{1}_success_jx.xml"/>
       <map:call resource="simple-page2html">
         <map:parameter name="file" value="forms/{1}_success_jx.xml"/>
       </map:call>
       <map:serialize/>
     </map:match>

My results page from a cform(that is after submiting the form) has an url like
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/test/6267201137490a377a5f79257a3810544b391352.continue

I'm trying to use a genarator  like
<map: generate type="html" src="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}" />
to pass my results page to xhtml.
The problem is i keep getting (Access is denied) error.

Also tried
<map: generate type="html" src="#{$cocoon/parent/continuation/id}" />
and it didn't work.

How can i access a results page after submitting a form???
I really need to do this so that later i can pass the xhtml to xsl-fo.

Thanks,
M.Thermos