Look at:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ModuleSource

and

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/InputModules

zb

Stewart, Gary wrote:
Hi there,

Sorry to keep bugging people with really simple queries I just couldn't find the appropriate documentation on dealing with sessions from the site map (quite a bit on dealing with it in XSP).
Anyway I've got a session authenticated and the user data is all there in an
XML format. I'll now looking for a way of passing that XML as a parameter to an
XSLT file (using a transformer) from the sitemap.

Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks,

Gary

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.