That's exactly what I did, but the context passed in
is null.  In fact, I don't believe contextualize is
ever called as I have a System.out in there and I
never see the output.  JavaFlow classes must not be
within the Avalon framework.  I think I read somewhere
that they are just translated to javascript-based
flow.