From: Upayavira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 02 August 2005 01:31 pm
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple question

Antony Grinyer wrote:

Hi All,

Being relatively new to Cocoon can I ask a simple question - how do you simply invoke a java class in a Cocoon pipeline without

having to
generate, transform, etc. any XML? Is it just an action?

Thanks in advance :)

What part do you want this java invocation to play in the pipeline? There are a number of ways you can do it, but it depends upon what you're trying to do. Can you give us a bit more of your use case?

Regards, Upayavira