Hello,

WEB.DE AG Germany (www.web.de) is looking for a software developer with cocoon experiences

Your responsibilities at WEB.DE will be:

-          further development of our core product in the R&D and Test area under Linux and Windows

-          opportunity to impact the system and software architecture with your work contribution

-          integration of existent and future business applications into the corporate portal as well as further development of our CMS

-          implementation of due monitoring systems

Your qualifications should be:

-          you hold a university degree (BSC or equivalent) in computer science or have comparable professional experience in a similar role

-          solid experience and knowledge of working on architecture and design of portal applications with Lenya and Cocoon

-          excellent command of Java, _javascript_, XML, etc.

-          experience of web technologies (HTML, Tomcat, JBOSS etc.)

-          knowledge of Development tool kits (Vi, Eclipse)

-          a good command of English and German is desired.

For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), PDF, Word or HTML version of your resume in English or German to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

With best regards

André Häusling

Business Partner Human Relations

Com.Win ein Produkt der WEB.DE AG