Joerg Heinicke wrote:

...Could it be that the daily snapshots are still built from CVS? If it is not possible to switch to SVN we should stop building that snapshots to avoid confusion...

Humm...well...it is indeed the case that our snapshots were still generated from the ages old CVS repository.

We're working to resolve the issue, see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-493. Once that issue is closed, a link to the location of the SVN snapshots will be shown on http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi

-Bertrand