Hi Oleg,

I use Eclipse + Oxygen (plugin for XSTL and XML editing) + the Relax NG schema for editing the sitemap. Look also at the Lepido project (search it by using Google), they have recently have made Milestone 1..

Oleg Konovalov schrieb:

Hi,

I am looking for an existing Cocoon/XSLT/Java IDE
or Eclipse plug-in.

My requirements are not high:
- visual editing (and better debugging) of XSLT/XHTML, XML
(forms);
- support of Cocoon 2.0.4;
- support JBoss [3.0.7];
- support Java [JDK 1.4+], including debugging.

Editing sitemaps is very nice but not required.
I am working on enhancing existing Cocoon project,
not doing new projects.

I use Eclipse [with MyEclipse] and XMLSpy.
Maybe XMLSpy plug-in for Eclipse is the answer ?

Thank you in advance,
Oleg.