Jonas Lundberg schrieb:

Hello,

> I also get that null pointer exception with the xmldb transformer and eXist.

You can avoid the NPE when you use:
<map:transformer logger="sitemap.transformer.xmldb" name="xmldb"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XMLDBTransformer">

instead of

<map:transformer name="xmldb" src="org.exist.cocoon.XMLDBTransformer">

Problem is, with the eXist XMLDB Transformer you can specify
user/password (see
http://exist.sourceforge.net/api/org/exist/cocoon/XMLDBTransformer.html#setup)
and with cocoon one's i don't seem to be able to do that.
If i'm wrong I'd be happy to hear how one can do this :)

Christoph