Hello,

I have a collection of beans with setter/getter setHidden(boolean),
isHidden(), getName().

I'm using Cforms and the simple repeater to display and bind the beans of
the collection as a list with checkboxes on the left and the name on the
right side. Everything works fine until I'm using form.save(myBean) after
form.showForm() within my flowscript. When I do so, I get an error: "Factory
is not set on the JXPathContext - cannot create path: /columnHeaders[13]".
What does this mean? How can I set such a JXPathContext and why I have to
set this thing? Can someone explain me that? Why is this so complicated or
did I missunderstand something?

Is there an easier way to bind my bean on the form using a repeater (beside
using a multivalue field)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Stephan