-created an empty project
-copied the cocoon sources into a dir in this project dir
-made another dir with my non cocoon librarier
-and then added the copied directories with new module to my project
-- although its "new" module, it detects your sources and imports them (no copying like in eclipse)
-- idea 5 recognized my .svn directories, so history support was there too
-- all I had to do was to edit the source paths, and some file extension mapping stuff to recognize xconf, jx, .. as xml files
-for debugging I use the idea jboss plugin

This works great for me.

Uzo Andrew Madu wrote:

Hi,
can anyone tell me how I setup a cocoon project in IntelliJ Idea? In eclipse it is simply a case of selecting import and point it to your cocoon directory. How do I do the same in IntelliJ?

regards

Uzo