Please pardon me, folks, i can't access the Net everyday.  But i want to thank
you all for your gracious help.  I'm in the process of upgrading to JDK 5.0,
Tomcat 5.5.9 and then Cocoon 2.1.7...

cheers,
andi

On 8/23/05, Joerg Heinicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 22.08.2005 22:42, Martin Brüggebors wrote:
>
> > First: Use the ant that was shipped with cocoon (in cocoon-2.1.7/tools) by
> > setting ANT_HOME=./cocoon--2.1.7/tools.
> > I did not try that, but it should work.
>
> Cocoon actually sets ANT_HOME to its ant, but there is an option in the
> ant scripts loading the global ant on newer linux systems. This can be
> fixed by doing like suggested at
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Installing. In theory Cocoon could also
> fix its ant scripts by doing the fix as suggested in Cocoon's codebase.
>
> Joerg

AD (Andi) Marshall
Cell: +84 (0)903871313
eM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zone: ICT (IndoChina Time, GMT/UTC+7)
Post: HoChiMinh City (ex/or SaiGon), VietNam