Hello,

I see it also like that, cocoon is a MVC framework that handles easily multiples V, why not using lazlo for at least one of the views of the webapp ?

Marc

Yves Vindevogel a écrit :

Your 2 cents are worth a dollar (or a euro)

Well, that's also how I see it. Cocoon is far better than Laszlo in the base xml stuff, like data access, authentication, ... Laszlo is very nice for GUI, which Cocoon is totally not. It would be nice to have a pipeline that uses Laszlo as the final step for the GUI.