Hi David,

You are correct, but in this case I will need a single XSL for 5 (for now, may be more in the future - TEI, HTML, DC, etc.) different XML formats. It's also possible to have an xsl that imports other xsls or something like that. It may get very complicated.

I am sure though, that for simple and small XML/transformations with just one or two output formats serializing all the info into SAX is a way better.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Sincerely,
Nick.

David Perez wrote:
Why do you need a parameter?
You have all this information in the SAX pipeline!
You can access any info generated from a generator within a transformer.

Irv Salisbury schrieb:

I think the other problem you are going to have in getting a solution
to this is that the parameters, actions, etc are all evaluated before
your sitemap is actually processed.  So, I can't think of a way to
accomplish exactly what you are looking for.