hello Joerg,

I have this source in an page html, the images
is an file jpg.

<applet      codebase="/java/jBox"
             archive="jBox.jar"
             code="jBox.class"
             width="500"
             height="350"
             name="jBox"
           MAYSCRIPT>
         <param name="image"
value="http://localhost/imagen2.jpg";>
</applet>

I run this example of page html, run and show the
applet.

now how to write this in cocoon?
where the image is generate with xsl and serialize
to png.