[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't know why Lotus Notes mixes up my emails this way. So here's one more try:

Sitemap:

<map:match pattern="create">
    <map:generate src="context:.../{request-param:reportType}
        XML_{request-param:account}_{request-param:reportDate}.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="context:...{request-param:reportType}.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
</map:match>

I think you don't want to be using the request-param: input module here, but instead use the flow-attr: module which allows access to the viewdata provided by the flowscript in the second argument to sendPage. The request parameters are not affected by flow, so it makes sense that it's getting the value originally submitted by the HTML form.

Another option might be to actually use the "short" values as the option values in your selection list, and the "long" value as the label, for example:

<fd:selection-list>
<fd:item value="MT935"><fd:label>Monthly Interest Scales</fd:label></fd:item>
  <fd:item value="MT950MS"><fd:label>Money Statement</fd:label></fd:item>
</fd:selection-list>

That way the short value is the one that gets submitted to the server so you don't have to translate it later in your flow, and the user still sees the long value. It would also allow you to translate the label in the future.