Yves Vindevogel wrote:

Someone in this thread mentioned the answer. You need to set the cookie path to "/" within your servlet container. Otherwise, for a Cocoon mounted on /cocoon the cookie path will be /cocoon, and the cookie will be ignored when it is proxied from a URL without the /cocoon. Set the cookie path to / and your problem will go away.

Upayavira

nobody ?