This seems pretty straightforward. Just include the parameter in the pipeline used to load the layout and then use it however you want.

Ralph

Angelo Immediata wrote:

Hi all.
I'm using cocoon 2.1.7.

I have several cities; these cities offer some services.
I don't want a too large portal_anonymous.xml file (now it's at about 50000
rows and it'll become greater and greater).
I need to change the portal layout according to an user choice.
This choice is a parameter and the layout should be loaded by seeing this
parameter.

Is this possible?
Thanks