Is there a way in Cocoon to take another pipeline and use it as a generator in
the current pipeline. So there is a pipeline like:

<pipeline match="working">
  <generate src="file.xml" />
  <transform src="blah.xsl" />
  <serialize type="xhtml" />
</pipeline>

<pipeline match="more-working">
  <generate src="working" />
  <transform src="keep-transforming.xsl" />
  <serialize type="xhtml" />
</pipeline>

Effectively allowing you to perform additional actions on the first pipeline
(depending on a switch statement for example). I could write the first pipeline
in a different way it is just the way I'm trying to do at the moment should
produce a cleaner sitemap.

Thanks,

Gary

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator
immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.