Hi Baskar,

as far as I know the group widget was officially added (of was in favor of the struct ) when cocoon 2.1.7 was released. So I guess you will have to use struct in you case if you want to use 2.1.5.something.

Greetz,

Jeroen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
HI Jason,

Is this option available with cocoon 2.1.5*?
Because we are getting the following error

/mc/Demo/groupTest

full exception chain stacktrace

Original Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders
found for: org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.GroupDefinitionBuilder
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:275)
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3.loadClassImpl(UnifiedClassLoade
r3.java:178)
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3.loadClass(UnifiedClassLoader3.j
ava:132)

Sorry with respect to submit widget we have not added the part of the
code

Let me give the definition file again

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<fd:form xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition";

      xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1";

      xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition";>

  <fd:widgets>

        <fd:submit id="submit-widget" action-command="sub" />
    <fd:field id="description_text" required="true">

      <fd:label>

        <i18n:text>test</i18n:text>

      </fd:label>

      <fd:datatype base="string" />

    </fd:field>

    <fd:field id="description_selection_list" required="true">

      <fd:label>

        <i18n:text>Selection List</i18n:text>

      </fd:label>

      <fd:datatype base="string" />

<fd:selection-list>

        <!-- TODO remove the below code   -->

        <fd:item value="1">

          <fd:label><i18n:text>test</i18n:text></fd:label>

        </fd:item>

        <fd:item value="2">

          <fd:label><i18n:text>test2</i18n:text></fd:label>

        </fd:item>

      </fd:selection-list>

    </fd:field>

    <!-- case widget, with _c suffix -->

    <fd:class id="desc_class">

    <fd:widgets>

    <fd:field id="description_c" required="true">

<fd:datatype base="string" />

    </fd:field>

    </fd:widgets>

    </fd:class>

    <fd:class id="desc_cass">

    <fd:widgets>

    <fd:union id="description_u" case="description_c">

      <fd:widgets>

        <fd:group id="visible">

          <fd:widgets>

            <fd:field id="description">