Hi,

I've upgraded my Cocoon from 2.1.5 to 2.1.7 and there seems to be a problem with the Upload widgets. I have a CForm which has an upload widget, I select a file and value appears in the field, I then hit a submit-type button which executes the ActionListener code. Within this code under 2.1.5 the value (PartOnDisk) contained a value, now it's null. Has something changes that would create this behaviour - I notice there is now a setValue method but that's the only thing I could see that has really changed specific to the uplaod widget.

Scott.