Hi,

Before doing anything else, this is what I've found.

When I start my machine, about 104M of my 512M RAM is
used when I cat meminfo from /proc (on RH Linux 9.0)

When I start Tomcat, the meminfo jumps up to about
400M and continues to rise. This is without me ever
issuing any requests. Eventually, it seems that my RAM
limit would be exceeded and that Cocoon would run out
of memory. Something keeps grabbing chunks of memory.