On 10.05.2005 22:09, Silvela, Jaime (Exchange) wrote:

I've just started using Cocoon 2.1.7 and have to port to it a website
that was built using 2.1.6

I can build the website just fine, but when I go to it from my browser,
it complains "Could not load class
org.apache.cocoon.acting.CookieCreatorAction"

I've found that class in the 2.1.6 source tree
(src\blocks\scratchpad\java\org\apache\cocoon\acting) but it doesn't
seem to be in 2.1.7

Has it been deprecated? If so is there some other class I can use
instead?

The scratchpad block is no longer part of Cocoon 2.1 dist, I guess this started with 2.1.7. The class can be taken from the scratchpad block though, which is also only indirectly part of the trunk (aka Cocoon 2.2): http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/blocks/scratchpad/ (web access) or http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/blocks/scratchpad (svn repo).

Jörg