Gerry Kaplan wrote:
> Is there a simple way of specifying the minimum number of rows for a
> repeater. I have a repeater that requires that at least one row exist.
>
> Currently, I specify that the default number of rows = "1", which works
> great. But it doesn't prevent the user from deleting that row.

A few weeks ago I had the same need/idea, and hacked together a max-size
and min-size attribute for the repeater widget. If you want i can put it
in bugzilla so you can see if it helps your usecase.

If this is useful for other people as well we should nail down the
behaviour and have a go at implementing this properly. Note that things
might get a bit more complicated when you take binding into consideration.

Regards
Jorg