Hi list !

I have repeaters nested in a union/group construct. Everything looks fine, the only problem is that the repeater-action buttons do not work.

I think this is because the form engine does not notice I submitted the form with these particular buttons because of some namespace issues.

This was discussed earlier in
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg16919.html
but I do not get the point.

Joerg says

<quote>

While the union
binding and the union in the template have an explicit case, the form definition
has not (but obviously an implicit one) and you have to use a container widget
for it. Additionally the container widget must have the id of the caseWidget's
value, here 'editingInt'. Union processing continues only for its children named
like the caseWidget's value.
</quote>

What does that mean ? This thing is working in the form_gui sample, but I do not want to use class and new... does not make sense with my data structure.

Are there some simple examples or explanations out there ?

Thanks for the help !
Regards,
Tom