Hi people,

I was looking at SQLXML which is a tool for MS SQL Server and using that within
Cocoon. Effectively what I'm looking to do is have an SQL transformer that
sends the query to the database (the query might be an XPath query rather than
a straight up SQL query) and receive XML data back directly from the database
rather than the usual rows returned. I was wondering if anyone had an
experience of trying this before and if so what components they used to achieve
it.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.