Hi,

I'm getting error if we use V3 API in my code?
That's why i tried using V2 API, b'cos found something in Cocoon-2.1.7
Samples

I'm getting the following error while accessing widget value/setting
onChange..

"The undefined value has no properties."

wid.number1.value = 1; // error while accessing widget value

wid.number1.onChange = function(oldValue, newValue) { // error while
setting onChange
   print("number1 changed from " + oldValue + " to " + newValue);
}

My flow script code: -
=====================
cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/v3/Form.
js");

function test() {
   var form = new Form("forms/test-def.xml");
   var wid = frm.getWidget();

   wid.number1.value = 1;

   wid.number1.onChange = function(oldValue, newValue) {
    print("number1 changed from " + oldValue + " to " + newValue);

  }
  form.showForm("forms/test.html");
}

Definition file:-
================

<fd:form xmlns:fd="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition";>
  <fd:widgets>
    <fd:field id="number1" required="true">
       <fd:label>Please enter a number</fd:label>
       <fd:datatype base="string"/>
     </fd:field>
   </fd:widgets>
</fd:form>

Template file : -
----------------
      xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance";
      xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1";>
<ft:form-template action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue"
method="POST">
  <ft:widget id="number1">
    <fi:styling submit-on-change="true"/>
  </ft:widget>
</ft:form-template>

Anyone have idea on the same, please help me out.

Vijay.