Kris Schneider wrote:
On 10/18/05, Sylvain Wallez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I would be interesting IMO to have a "PingContinuationAction" that can
be called using an Ajax request for long-running forms. I'll add this to
the Ajax block.

+1. But there's going to need to be some additonal support in the core
flow impl to allow an action to actually update the continuation's
last acces time, right?

No, it's already there. Calling WebContinuation.getContinuation() (which gets the "native" continuation object) updates the last access time.

This action will be in the new Ajax block in 2.1.8

Sylvain