If you are finally interested by this, you may have a look at the following resource :

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/StreamGenerator?highlight=%28Stream%29

HTH

Bruno Dumon a écrit :
On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 14:34 +0100, Stewart, Gary wrote:

Had a look at the documentation but I'm probably just missing
something. Is there a transformer (or generator) that can send a HTTP
Post request to another server and generate a stream from the returned
results? I figured that since that's kinda the format that SOAP
requests are made there probably is but I couldn't find it.

You can do so with the cinclude transformer. Supply a parameter named
"method" with value "POST", something like this:

          <cinclude:parameter>
            <cinclude:name>method</cinclude:name>
            <cinclude:value>POST</cinclude:value>
          </cinclude:parameter>