Joerg Heinicke wrote:

(CCing Daniel as the original thread started 4 months ago.)

On 22.06.2005 05:26, Daniel Curran wrote:

I have a dynamic selection list that queries a database for its values. I now put the selection list into a repeater and I am having issues with load (imagine that). Is there a way to cache the values of the selection list so that it is not being called for each row of the repeater?

Unfortunately I don't remember what is currently implemented. Antonio? In theory there should something have been implemented, which then should be available in current code base.

The code is already developed. It is in the current 2.1.8-dev branch, here is the summary:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=111784389431700

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.