werner wrote:
Hi,

I know it is not possible to have multiple forms on one page using
cforms. Is there some kind of workaround? I would like to put a
search-field on every page of a website. The website contains also a lot
of other cforms.  So I would like to put a form with a searchfield (does
not need to be a cform) together with another form (this has to be a
cform) on one single page.  Has anybody tried this before?

There are some parts of the client-side JavaScript libraries that may prevent the use of multiple CForms in a single page (this will have to be fixed soon with Ajax apps where the concept of "page" becomes blurred).

But absolutely nothing prevents several other forms to exist on the page. And your search field can very well post another URL.

The dangling continuations mentioned by Geert are not a problem, as they will expire, just as they would if the user closed the browser window.

Sylvain