Brian Burridge wrote:

Problem is, I want to send all requests to this url, with any and all request params. I won't know what they are in advance to hard code them in the sitemap.

Is there a way to get the xml from the RequestGenerator and send that as a
param?

<map:generate
src="http://www.somesite.org/getpage?page={request-parameter:xmlFromRequestGenerator}"/>

Brian

I think you can do it this way:

<map:match pattern="getpage/**">
        <map:generate type="request"/>
        <map:transform src="request2cinclude.xsl">
                <map:parameter name="url-to-query" value="{1}"/>
        </map:transform>
        <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
        <...>
        <map:serialize />
</map:match>

You need to write request2cinclude.xsl stylesheet to transform request xml into cinclude request, which will then be executed by cinclude transformer. You can even put your external url into your pattern and then as parameter to the stylesheet.

Zbigniew