It worked! (but of course you knew it would) :)

Thanks!

Brian

On 10/25/05, Sylvain Wallez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Brian Burridge wrote:
> Is it possible to break up my sitemap.xmap and have some of the pipeline definitions in another sitemap file?

Sure. Move what you want to the subsitemap and use

<map:mout src="" subsitemap.xmap" pass-through="true"/>

The "pass-through" attribute tells the sitemap engine to come back to
the current sitemap if the subsitemap hasn't produced a response.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez                        Anyware Technologies
http://people.apache.org/~sylvain     http://www.anyware-tech.com