Craig Gulliver wrote:

I want to use the initial-size attribute of the repeater definition.  However I want to supply the value as form data and accessed as an _expression_.  So my question, is it possible to use JXPath or JEXL expressions in the form definition? For example, <fd:repeater id=”objectListing” initial-size=”#{numberOfObjects}”>.

Yes, you can use it if your form definition is procuced by a pipeline like this
<map:match pattern="myDynamicFormDefinition">
    <map:generate type="jx" name="path to the form definition.xml"/>
    </map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

After that you have to create your form using form = new Form("cocoon:/myDynamicFormDefinition");
But I do not know how to give parameters to the form definition that are not "map:parameter"s

--
Philippe GASSMANN
Systèmes d'Information