Hi all. Is possible with cocoon check if a session id is still alive?
I must unteract with another application; i pass to this application the
current user's session id; after some times the flow comes back to my
application and by using a web service it passes to me the session id; i must
check if this session id is still alive... is this possible? If so... how can i
do?

Moreover... i have also the id of the user that used the other application, i
must recover from the session all is data... can i search in a way between all
the session token the token i want?
Yhanks to all.