Thorsten Scherler wrote:
El vie, 14-10-2005 a las 16:25 +0200, Felix Röthenbacher escribió:
Hi Thorsten

Thorsten Scherler wrote:
Hey all,

lenya just added the dynamic repeater example to the default pub. The
problem with it is, that if we use ajax="true" and submit the form we
lose the focus on the flow script.
It shows the form (form.show()) and then after submitting the form it
does not return to the flow script (usecase.js).
The browserupdater.js used with Ajax checks for the header

X-Cocoon-Ajax = continue

I changed this recently, as working with headers is not reliable. What triggers the full page reload is now the <bu:continue/> instruction.

If true, a request is sent back to the server so it exits from
Form.showForm(). Unfortunately, the request is not compatible with
Lenya's usecase management (needs a parameter lenya.usecase to know
which usecase it is in). Additionally, Ajax expects the continuation
id in "continuation-id" whereas Lenya uses "lenya.continuation" for
that.

Maybe browserupdater.js can be made more generic so that
it also fits for Lenya?

Actually Felix is right, Sylvain, do you have an idea how we can make
the browserupdater.js more generic to allow application specific
trigger?

We need a way to instruct the js about the name of the hidden input that holds the continuation id. Actually, I've been thinking for some time about removing the need to write <ft:continuation-id> and have it produced directly by <ft:form-template>. The parameter name could then either be specified in the flowscript or in the form definition.

Now the question is: why don't you use "continuation-id" ??

Sylvain