Yes, I had seen it, but thanks for the response. I need multiple
repositories, and I'm actually more interested in the metadata
provided by CVS (diff reports, logs, etc) than just browsing files in
a CVSSource. I have viewcvs for that. That's another reason that I'm
making this a component rather than a source.

I did think of one other thing: is there anything that you need to do
to components to initialize them? My understanding was the the Avalon
framework would initialize the components on a sort of "as needed"
basis. That suspicion was born out of the fact that my component's
Initialize method doesn't get called until the action that I'm using
is encountered in the sitemap. But maybe I'm wrong and there's
something that you need to do to make the component read its
configuration?

Thanks,
Matt