On 11.11.2005 18:59, Yves Vindevogel wrote:

I need to connect Cocoon to a Postgresql db.
Under Tomcat, I just put my jar in the lib dir of Tomcat.

Is it the same under Jetty ? I put it in /lib/optional, but Jetty does not use it.

Jetty does not load the files from lib/optional as this is just a Cocoon directory used when building Cocoon. At the end the files will be somewhere in build/webapp/WEB-INF/lib. So you either place your file directly there or you must execute "build webapp" again for getting the file copied from lib/optional to the correct target dir.

Jörg